After a hard week of conditioning, HWP's Tuesday day off could not have come sooner. Every week I face the same dilemma - what to do on my day off? Do I get jump-start on the ten-pager due on Saturday? Definitely not happening. Do I catch up on my TV shows online? Potentially. Do I intersperse my day with three naps? Only if my name is Devon MacLaughlin.
This Tuesday morning, I decided to mix it up and join my room-mate in a session of Bikram Yoga. Tough choice. This hour and a half session includes 26 sets of positions in a 105 Degree room. Sweating approximately three nalgenes of water and getting knotted up in a ball made me realize any form of exercise probably is not the best thing to be doing on my one and only day off. Maybe I'll revisit in the fall.
Lesson learned and off to take an epic nap.
Kelly
No comments:
Post a Comment